Monday, March 1, 2010

Small things here and there

Wow, wow, wow, everyone in the party mood!

I am not supposed to log on to the internet as I've promised my friends, "No internet while on vacation". You see, I am on vacation, not even half way through yet, and still have two weeks to enjoy, and in the middle of nowhere.

Somehow, I miss this community after the noisy parties and a few drinks. Yeah, I drink for the moment of excitement and celebration. As we are saying bye bye to 2007 and unfolding our arms to embrace the new year, 2008, we are excited about the challenges and opportunities lying ahead of us.

May I say a few words?

First of all, thank to China Daily for providing a home for us.

Thank you for posting questions and answers.

Especially, thank you for spending your precious time on reading and replying my posts.

I've found out that my posts for the last year are scattered around, some of them may be worth being revisited, so I said to myself, "Why not put the best of them together?" I would like to open a thread for them, like punching my school assignments with three holes and putting them into a binder.

Those are not self-help manuals, formulas for success, pieces of advice ...

Those are small things, simple things, things here and there, reflecting the ways I look at things ...

Happy New Year!